This section details how POOL250 Ltd will gather and store information for its users and the user experience when using https://www.pool250.com/
By using this site you agree that POOL250 Ltd may hold and process by computer or otherwise any information they hold about you.
As a customer of POOL250 Ltd, we have a number of obligations to you with regard to the management and processing of your personal information under the Data Protection Act 1998. This policy sets out the way in which we will deal with the information that you provide to allow us to manage your account efficiently and securely.
Personal information is collected from customers for the following purposes:
We may disclose (and you agree that we may do so) your personal information to any subsidiaries or associated companies and selected third parties with whom we have contractual relationships (including but not limited to suppliers and service providers). You also agree that we may contact you with regard to products, services and related matters which we consider may be of interest to you. We will not send you unsolicited information regarding any third party commercial offers or advertisements. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your information is kept securely and protected from unauthorised access.
You are entitled to a copy of the information we hold about you. If you wish to receive a copy please contact us. We require up to forty (40) days' notice to enable us to comply with such a request.
We choose partners and associates carefully and our website contains links to partner sites. Whilst we are confident that these partners comply with privacy laws and regulations, we cannot be held responsible for the privacy practices or content of such partner or associate sites.
We would recommend you to check and make sure that you have read our most recent policy statement when you visit one of our websites.
You may update or delete your information at any time from within your POOL250 Ltd account by accessing the My Account section of the website or by contacting customer services or support
Telephone calls to and from our call centre may be recorded for training and security purposes.
You can change your direct marketing preferences by contacting POOL250 by email at email@example.com. You can also click on the "unsubscribe" link in direct marketing emails from us to be removed from receiving future email marketing.
To participate in POOL250 Ltd Daily Racing Leagues you will need to abide by the following guidelines and rules:
The points system is as follows:
Bonus points only apply to races with 5 or more horses running in a race. Bonus points only apply if your selection is placed in the top 4 places. Bonus points are awarded on the price of your selection and are as follows:
When making their selections, participating players have the option of taking the current price advertised by POOL250 at the point of selection or SP (Starting Price) which will be the odds of the horse at the off. The price or SP of the horse that is taken at the time that selection is made will determine the bonus points that can be achieved for that race. In the event that prices are unavailable at the time of making their selections, then the SP (Starting price) will apply.
The players with the most points at the end of each meeting and placed in a prize position within that league are eligible for a percentage of the win fund and paid out accordingly. The amount of winning league positions depends on the amount of players who enter that league. Here is the general guide for pay-out positions:
To participate in our Super Goals Daily Leagues you will need to abide by the following guidelines and general rules:
The “Daily Big One” is a Super Goals League that runs all day. The league starts in the morning and finishes in the evening. The fixture list for this league also runs through the day with varying kick off times.
This league can be entered before and after it has started and up until the “entry close” time of the league which will be set before the league starts.
The 90 minute competitions are leagues where fixtures all kick off the same time. This means entry closes once the league starts and all games finish approximately the same time. An example of these leagues are Saturday’s 3pm kick off fixtures or European & domestic fixture lists during midweek with the 7:45pm kick offs.
The players with the most points at the end of each league and placed in a prize position within that league are eligible for a percentage of the win fund and paid out accordingly. The amount of winning league positions depends on the amount of players who enter that league. Here is the general guide for pay-out positions:
It is a condition of holding an account with POOL250 Ltd that all users agree to accept all rules, terms and conditions published by POOL250 Ltd. We reserve the right to make changes to these rules, terms and conditions at any time and any changes will be published on the website. Users will be alerted of and will need to accept the changes prior to using the website. Throughout these terms and conditions the terms 'the Company', 'we' or 'us' refers to POOL250 Ltd website and/or POOL250 Ltd. Where we refer to 'the website' we mean POOL250 Ltd website as found at the URL https://www.pool250.com/.
1. You must be 18 years of age or over to register and to place a bet. The company reserves the right to ask for further proof of age from any user and we reserve the right to suspend any accounts until satisfactory proof of age is provided. The company is obliged to inform you that underage gambling is an offence.
2. When depositing you may be required to provide extra proof of identity as one or all of the following:
If documents are not received due to an invalid email address on our system or lack of response from you we reserve the right to cancel all bets and deposits or suspend the account until communication is received.
3. When opening an account, customers are required to choose their own username and password. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that these details are kept private, as they are responsible for all bets accepted on their account. If you lose or forget your username and/or password, or if you are concerned that a third party is aware of them, you should change your password details immediately.
4. The minimum account deposit is £5, and you can only bet up to the amount available within your account.
5. Only one account per customer is permitted. If we discover that a customer has opened multiple accounts we reserve the right to close all accounts and cancel all bets placed settled or outstanding
6. POOL250 Ltd will only currently permit deposits and validate accounts for UK participants only.
7. The debit or credit cardholder's name must match the registered name on the account or all bets may be cancelled and deposit returned.
8. If any sum is incorrectly credited to the customer's account, it shall be up to the customer to point out this error to the Company. Otherwise, bets placed subsequently may be cancelled by us.
9. Bets placed by credit or debit card, do not become valid until the company has received payment. In the event that such payment is not forthcoming before the event that the bet is on commences, then that bet is automatically void.
10. Customers may withdraw funds from their account at any time providing all payments have been confirmed
11. When a bet is placed and accepted, the corresponding amount is charged against the customer's deposit account. Once a bet is placed the selection cannot be amended and the bet cannot be cancelled or the stake changed.
12. A bet is deemed to be valid only following confirmation of acceptance
13. We cannot be held responsible for a bet not being placed for any reason, including but not limited to; computer malfunctions and failure of telecommunications services or Internet connections.
14. Returns due on bets placed online will be added to your deposit balance once the bet has been settled. This balance will remain in your account unless you submit a request to withdraw part or all of the outstanding balance. Once you have submitted your withdrawal request, you will receive a confirmation message that the transfer has been completed and your balance will then display the new amount. If you have cleared your balance to zero, in order to place any further bets you will be required to transfer the minimum deposit into your account.
15. Multi-card users must be aware that all card deposits and withdrawals must balance equally. Withdrawals may be split on to 2 or more cards if the balances vary from card to card. We reserve the right to amend withdrawal amounts to each card.
16. Please note that we reserve the right to cancel multiple withdrawals via the same withdrawal method on the same day, and process as one singular transaction on that day.
17. We will not charge you for depositing funds with your debit or credit card, but please be aware that some credit card issuers may charge you a fee for using the card for gaming purposes.
18. In the event that a sum is mistakenly credited to a customer's account we shall be entitled to make the appropriate adjustment to the customer account.
19. In the event that a sum is mistakenly credited to a customer's account, and this money is withdrawn, then we hold the right to claim this money from the user and the user is obliged to act accordingly
20. Before any withdrawal can be made you must deposit with the chosen payment method, this includes withdrawal of any bonus funded winnings.
21. All customer funds held by POOL250 Ltd are held in a separate designated customer bank account which is segregated from the business bank accounts. This level of protection meets the UK Gambling Commission's basic protection level set out in their customer funds rating system.
22. It is recommended that you retain a copy of your transaction receipt which can be found on your Transactions page
23. All transactions with POOL250 Ltd will appear on your banking statement as POOL250
We will endeavour to settle all bets as soon as possible once all points have been calculated.
For unused dormant betting accounts
For active (deposit/debit) betting accounts
1. The Company reserves the right to amend the rules, pricing structure and position and payout percentages
1. POOL250 Ltd may at its own discretion exclude any customer from certain/all promotions/offers at any time without prior notice or warning.
You agree that we or a payment processing company on our behalf will handle all financial account transactions (“Payment Processor”). You hereby agree that the Payment Processor reserves the right to withhold any payments should the Payment Processor have reason to believe or any suspicion that you may be engaging in or have engaged in fraudulent, collusion, unlawful, or improper activity.
You further agree not to make any charge-backs and/or renounce or cancel or otherwise reverse any of your due payments and in any such event you will refund and compensate us for such unpaid payments including any expenses incurred by us in the process of collecting your payment.
You will not commit any acts or display any conduct that damages our reputation or our website or any other related partners.
We are a corporation incorporated under UK law and are fully licenced by the UK Gambling Commission
We only allow access to using our site through secured networks using encryption of the user name and password. You cannot play without passing our customer security login.
You should not use the system on behalf of another person and you must keep your username and password confidential and should not disclose them to anybody. You may not use anyone else’s password. You shall be responsible for all transactions conducted in relation to your player account using your password. Every person who identifies him/herself by entering your correct username and password is assumed by us to be you and all transactions where the username and password have been entered correctly will be regarded as valid.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you understand the rules and procedures of the website before you enter into a league.
We are using the best methods available today for the encryption of the username and password information, and any other sensitive information transferred to and from the client application and our servers, thus securing the player and us against manipulation attempts by a third party. You will not break in, access or attempt to break in or access or otherwise by-pass our security. If we have a suspicion that you have attempted to or may be attempting to break in, access or otherwise by-pass our security or the software, we will be entitled to terminate with immediate effect your access to the site.
You are fully responsible for all taxes, fees and other costs incidental to and arising from winnings resulting from use of the site.
It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your registration details.
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Google+, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
POOL250 Ltd is committed to providing you with the support you need to gamble responsibly. POOL250 Ltd is organically one of the safest, if not the safest way to bet on horse racing. This is because you place one stake for the whole meeting and once a meeting has commenced, no more bets can be placed until the next scheduled meetings. We also don’t offer any sort of buy in option during the meeting. We offer a range of options to help you to manage your gambling activity.
Your options include:
In addition, our highly trained staff are available to talk to you about any concerns you may have.
If you feel you would like to talk to a member of our team then please
A user will have the ability to set a 24 hour deposit limit at any time from the "My account" section of the site. The deposit amount would be capped at this pre-defined amount and you will not be able to reset the amount until 48 hours have passed. Deposit limits are a good way to control periodic spending limits
A user will have the ability to review bet and transaction history which will give a clear account of the deposits and betting patterns across a defined period of time. Patterns which will be monitored by POOL250 Ltd for what we deem as 'unusual' behaviour against average usage around the site. Users will be prompted with confirmation messages for any bets that appear in excess of their average spend.
A user will have the ability to self exclude themselves from the site for a period of time. The user can opt in to self exclusion for a pre-defined set of time where the minimum exclusion would be 6 months. All users will have the ability to self exclude their account from the website and this will be a non-negotiable set limit of time which the user will be excluded from all POOL250 Ltd' services. The system will refund any outstanding credit in the account and will block the ability to use any registered or new cards for the customer. In order to re-activate your account you will need to email or contact support to request the restriction to be lifted but only after the time period has elapsed. Full indefinite self-exclusion can be requested by contacting customer services or support.
Once logged in, the website also has a timer on the portal to remind the users of the time they have spent on the site. Please take this into consideration.
Session timeouts are in place for a period of inactivity to automatically log out a user after 2 hours.
POOL250 Ltd will be contributing donations to the Responsible Gambling Trust.
To ensure you have access to the support you need, please use the following directory of resources that are available to provide free and confidential advice about any concerns you may have.
GamCare GamCare is a registered charity that provides confidential telephone support and counselling to anyone who is affected by problem gambling. GamCare can be contacted on 0808 8020 133 (freephone from UK) or by visiting their website: www.gamcare.org.uk.
GambleAware GambleAware aims to promote responsibility in gambling and offers a programme which seeks to minimise problem gambling and provides help and support for anyone affected. Further information can be found by visiting their website: www.gambleaware.co.uk.
Gambling Therapy Gambling Therapy is a non-profit organisation which offers support to those addicted to gambling and those who show problematic gambling behaviour. Further information can be found by visiting their website: www.gamblingtherapy.org.
Gamblers Anonymous Gamblers Anonymous provides confidential telephone support and counselling to anyone who is affected by problem gambling. Further information can be found by visiting their website: www.gamblersanonymous.org.
If you have a complaint about any aspects of our service please contact us either:
POOL250 Ltd will look to settle all formal complaints and disputes in house.